This course describes how to set up methods of payment and credit card vendors and processors, as well as reviewing other payment functionalities for Call Centers in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Set up methods of payment
- Set up credit card vendors
- Demonstrate the credit card processor setup
- Create payments on sales orders
- Review the various payment statuses
- Utilize prepayments on a sales order
0 hrs 13 mins
December 30, 2016
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of retail processes
- Completed course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed course 80994AE Basic Sales Order Management in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations