This course describes how to set up, use and manage catalogs for call centers in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the catalog setup process
- Review examples of how catalogs can be used
- Describe the features of catalogs
- Create a new catalog
- Add channels and products to catalogs
- Modify existing catalogs
- Validate, submit, review, and approve catalogs
Duration:0 hrs 29 mins
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of Retail processes
- Completed Course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed Course 80957AE Retail Organizational Modeling in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed Course 80974AE Retail Category Hierarchies in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed Course 80975AE Released Products and Catalogs in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed Course 80976AE Retail Assortments in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations