This course describes how to configure call centers in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the features and uses for a call center
- Review the call center configuration process
- Create a new call center
- Add users to a call center
- Configure settings for a call center
Duration:0 hrs 29 mins
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of Retail processes
- Completed Course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed Course 80957AE Retail Organizational Modeling in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed Course 80974AE Retail Category Hierarchies in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed Course 80975AE Released Products and Catalogs in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed Course 80976AE Retail Assortments in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations