In this course you will learn how to set up products and catalogs in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, so that you can sell retail products through you retail channels.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review the features for retail products
- Set up new retail products
- Use the mass update worksheet
- Describe the use and purpose of catalogs
- Create new catalogs
- Explain how to use up-selling and cross-selling for catalog items
- Explore product page layouts
- Describe how to use source codes
Duration:0 hrs 57 mins
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of Retail Processes
- Completed course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed course 80974AE Retail Category Hierarchies in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed course 80972AE Using Product Variants for Retail in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
No hay ofertas actualmente