This course introduces product variants for retail in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and describes how you can use variants to set up multiple variations of retail products.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the variant functionality
- Explore how to set up sizes, colors, and styles
- Assign sizes, colors, and styles to variant groups
- Assign variant groups to a retail category
- Assign variant groups to a product
- Define products and create product variants
Duration:0 hrs 15 mins
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of Retail Processes
- Completed Course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail