This course will discuss the retail workflows that are available in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. Workflows are a business process that allow you to configure steps and operations that are performed by various people in your organizations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Discuss the features of retail workflow
- Review the prerequisites for the workflow
- Explore the create and configure process of retail workflow
- Show how to activate the retail workflow
- Show how to associate a workflow with an organization
- Show how to monitor status of workflows and respond to work items
Duration:0 hrs 16 mins
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of Retail Processes
- Completed Course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail