This course introduces a variety of inquiry forms that you can use to view and drill down into the details of transactions that are posted and created with the retail features. The course also looks at how you can use inquiry forms to find the information you are looking for.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- View retail channel transactions
- View sales by channel and products
- View shifts with their transactions and print a Z-report
- View the status of the Commerce Data Exchange services
Duration:0 hrs 17 mins
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of Retail Processes
- Completed Course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed Course 80967AE Retail IT Functions and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations