This course reviews the jobs that need to be run on a periodic basis when you use retail functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. These jobs are typically completed by the corporate and operations personnel.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the flow for online store transactions
- Synchronize online orders to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Send email receipts and notifications
- Redeploy the POS
- Describe the data distribution process
- Run a data distribution job
- Describe the statuses for data distribution jobs
Duration:0 hrs 22 mins
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of Retail Processes
- Completed Course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed Course 80966AE Retail Gift Cards in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations