This course describes how Microsoft Dynamics 365 validates that the staff members performing operations in retail POS have the required permissions. It describes how to create and set up workers and permissions and reviews the security, and security roles available for retail out of the box.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe operations
- Create a permission group
- Create jobs, positions, and assign a worker to the job
- Override permissions on a worker
- Configure the global address book for store-worker assignments
- Review the security available for retail
Duration:0 hrs 47 mins
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of Retail Processes
- Completed Course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed Course 80963AE Retail POS Design in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations