This course describes the design of Retail POS in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. This includes a discussion on the elements and functionality of a quality POS design and also how to create the various pieces of the POS.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the elements of a good POS design
- Describe and create new POS registers
- Discuss the creation of devices
- Describe the functionality of a screen layout
- Review an example of a modern POS and cloud POS
- Create a new screen layout, button grids, add images
- Configure keyboard mapping
Duration:0 hrs 39 mins
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of Retail Processes
- Completed Course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed Course 80958AE Retail Channels in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed Course 80962AE Retail POS Setup in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations