This course describes sales tax in Dynamics 365 for Operations and how to set up and configure sales tax components.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe sales tax components and concepts in Dynamics 365
- Set up sales tax
- Configure sales tax settings on retail channels
- Describe inclusive and exclusive tax
- Set up sales tax overrides
- Configure destination based taxes
Duration:0 hrs 21 mins
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of Retail Processes
- Completed Course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed Course 80956AE Retail Basic Architecture and Navigation in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations