This course describes the retail core prerequisite configuration and parameters in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the use and purpose of store locators
- Create a new store locator group
- Assign retail channels to a store locator
- Explain the use and function of info codes
- Describe a few examples of info codes
- Create new info codes and sub codes
- Translate info codes
- Group info codes
- Review and set up the retail parameters
- Review and set up the scheduler parameters
- Review and set up shared retail parameters
Duration:0 hrs 53 mins
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of Retail Processes
- Completed Course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed Course 80956AE Retail Basic Architecture and Navigation in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed Course 80957AE Retail Organizational Modeling in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed Course 80958AE Retail Channels in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations