This course describes the use and purpose of each type of retail channel available in Dynamics 365 for Operations.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the use and purpose retail channels in Dynamics 365
- The relationship of a retail channel to the organization hierarchy
- Create a new retail channel for brick and mortar stores
- Create a new retail channel for online stores
- Create a new retail channel for call centers
Duration:0 hrs 38 mins
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of Retail Processes
- Completed Course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Completed Course 80956AE Retail Basic Architecture and Navigation in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed Course 80957AE Retail Organizational Modeling in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations