This course introduces the retail module in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and its basic navigational tools.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe the features available in Dynamics 365 for retailers
- Review the architecture for retail functionality
- Review key concepts and terminology
- Review the UI for headquarters, modern POS, and Cloud POS
- Describe the Commerce Data Exchange
- Describe Commerce Run Time and Real Time Service
Duration:0 hrs 27 mins
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Basic knowledge of Retail Processes
- Completed Course 80764AE Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail