This course reviews the use and design of advanced production control features for development, including the advanced areas of scheduling and resources, an introduction to lean manufacturing, a review of process industries, and production orders, as well as the concepts of resource requirements, capabilities, and forecasts.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review scheduling methods, resources and jobs
- Introduce lean manufacturing, Kanban, and production flow models
- Review Process Industries in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Describe master planning
- Describe the planned production order journal model
Duration:0 hrs 11 mins
How to Configure
How to Customize
How to Develop
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- General knowledge of Visual Studio 2015
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics AX
- Complete Course 80730AE Development Basics in Microsoft Dynamics AX