In this course we will review the key components of the Accounts payable (AP) module for the developer.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review vendor maintenance
- Discuss account payable (AP) processes
- Review invoice methods
- Discuss invoice journal types
- Review payments setup
- Review vendor payments
- Discuss differences between vendor and customer
Duration:0 hrs 18 mins
Published: September 20, 2016
How to Configure
How to Customize
How to Develop
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- General knowledge of Visual Studio 2015
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics AX
- Completed Course 80730AE Development Basics in Microsoft Dynamics AX