This course is designed to give the developer an insight into the chart of accounts. Included are sections on financial dimensions and account structures. Additionally, it addresses the updated structures for dimension entry control and segmented entry control.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Describe financial dimensions
- Review account structures
- Review dimension entry control
- Describe segmented entry control
Duration:0 hrs 13 mins
How to Configure
How to Customize
How to Develop
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- General knowledge of Visual Studio 2015
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics AX
- Completed Course 80730AE Development Basics in Microsoft Dynamics AX