This course reviews hotfixes, deployable packages, and discusses the resolution of conflicts. Emphasis is on the interaction with LCS to accomplish tasks. Also included are demonstrations and practices that can aid the learner in testing these operations for themselves.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review downloading and applying hotfixes
- Demonstrate how to create and apply deployable packages
- Discuss how to resolve conflicts manually and rebuild a package
Duration:0 hrs 11 mins
How to Configure
How to Customize
How to Develop
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- General knowledge of Visual Studio 2015
- Basic knowledge of object oriented programming
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX for basic processing
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics AX
- Completed Course 80730AE Development Basics in Microsoft Dynamics AX