This course reviews the form controls and form methods that are most common in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations. The unique settings and attributes are discussed in order to facilitate greater understanding of form programming.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Review different types of form controls
- Review form control examples
- Introduce form patterns
- Review form control architecture and extensible controls
- Discuss form methods and extensions
- Review display method updates
0 hrs 54 mins
March 27, 2017
DeveloperSolution ArchitectTechnology Consultant
FundamentalsHow to ConfigureHow to CustomizeHow to Develop
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Complete Course 80730AE: Development Basics in Microsoft Dynamics AX (365 for Operations)