This course discusses the extensions, overlaying and event handlers that are critical for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations (MsDyn365) programming. Special emphasis on best practices and element relationships are explored.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Discuss the extension model
- Discuss the extension of enumerations
- Review the extension of extended data types
- Discuss table extension methods
- Review form and form control extensions
- Review metadata extension approaches
- Outline code extension approaches
- Discuss overlaying model and granularity
- Explain event handlers on tables and forms
1 hr 29 mins
March 22, 2017
DeveloperSolution ArchitectTechnology Consultant
How to ConfigureHow to CustomizeHow to Develop
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General knowledge of basic navigation within Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Completed course 80730AE: Development Basics in Microsoft Dynamics AX (365 for Operations)