Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations offers many security and configuration options. This course describes how to implement these options to help companies cover security requirements.
NOTE: This course is built using the Microsoft Dynamics AX version, and replaces 80773AE.
WHAT ARE THE GOALS FOR THIS COURSE?
- Understand the features and terminology for security in AX
- Learn how users gain access to LCS
- Learn how to create new users
- Learn how to configure role based security
- Understand the Extensible Data Security (XDS) Policy framework
- Learn how to set up and use segregation of duties
1 hrs 3 mins
February 15, 2017
Application Consultant / Solution Architect / Technology Consultant
Fundamentals / How to Deploy
General / Technology Platform
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES TO CONSUME THIS COURSE?
- The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations for basic processing
- Experience using: Windows Server, Active Directory and Networking
- Understanding of: SQL Server, Domain Controllers and Web Services
It is recommended that they also have:
- Completed the 81073AE: Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations eLearning course
- Completed the 80771AE: Introduction to System Administration in Microsoft Dynamics AX eLearning course
- Experience using: SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services and Internet Information Services
- Understanding of Domain Names Service and Microsoft Exchange (SMTP)